Annapurna Khayer Lake Trek
Most exotic and interesting trekking path in Annapurna Region Khayer lake trekking. This trekking route is found just few years ago. Due to which this region is less touristic area of Annapurna region. The route of Annapurna Khayer lake trekking captures maximum parts of Annapurna region. While walking in the path of this region, we feel our self glad. We can have golden opportunity to view tranquil and beautiful environment all around us. We can also explore about tradition and culture of the local people living in this region.
Annapurna region is all full of beautiful and golden lightened mountains. In our trek to Annapurna Khayer lake we can have chance to view the sky touching and snow capped mountains and ranges. Such as Annapurna 8091m, Annapurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Hiunchuli 6441m, MT. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m. To see all this view we should walk through the forest of rhododendron. The forest of rhododendron will cover us from all the direction. We can also see and learn about the tradition and culture of Gurung community people with their life style. Trekking over here provide us unique and fantastic experience.
The Annapurna Khayer lake trekking is latest highland route of Nepal. Trekking to this region starts from Pokharato Dhampus Short drive. We will follow the route of Dhampus, Tolka, Jhinu Danda, Tadapani, Bhaisi Kharka, Khopra hill, Jaljala and finally to the beautiful lake of Khayer. Trekking to this is very interesting. Nepal Base Camp Treks (Pvt. Ltd.) is organizing trekking in Annapurna Khayer Lake. We will make schedule according to your holiday.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley and Pre-trip Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Dhampus (2 hours trek)
Day 05: Dhampus to Tolka (5 hours trek)
Day 06: Tolka to Jhinu Dada (5 hours trek)
Day 07: Jhinu dada to Tadapani (5 hours trek)
Day 08: Tadapani to Bhaisi Kharka (7 hours trek)
Day 09: Bhaisi Kharka to Kristibung (7 hours trek)
Day 10: Kristibung to Khopra Phedi (7 hours trek)
Day 11: Khopra Phedi to Khopra hill (7 hours trek)
Day 12: Khopra Hill to Jaljala (7 hours trek)
Day 13: Jaljala to Khayer Lake and back to Jaljala (6 hours trek)
Day 14: Jaljala to Khopra Phed (6 hours trek)
Day 15: Khopra Phedi to Swanta (6 hours trek)
Day 16: Swanta to Ghorepani (6 hours trek)
Day17: Ghorepani to Poon hill and then to Tikhedhunga (5 hours trek)
Day 18: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 19: Final Departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
The representatives from Nepal Base Camp Treks (Pvt. Ltd.) will welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport upon your arrival. He/she Assist to transfer you to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley
Today, you will visit main places of Kathmandu valley. In the morning you visit Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Pashupatinath is the oldest and holiest Hindu temple; Bauddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa are the oldest Buddhist Stupas. After launch you visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan durbar square. In Kathmandu durbar square, you visit Kumari temple, the temple of Living goddess.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
After having breakfast in the morning today, we drive to Pokhara. It takes around 7 hours to reach Pokhara from Kathmandu by bus. You can also take the flight which take about 30 minutes and in the remaining time, take your time to explore the Pokhara city and Lakeside. We stay overnight at a guesthouse in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Dhampus
From Pokhara, we can take a short drive to Pokhara Phedi. Then our trail to the Annapurna Khayer lake trekking region will begins with a trek over to Dhampus to the altitude of 1825m. The night will be at Dhampus but we have to achieve our objectives before the sun sets to enjoy some moments at the beautiful Dhampus.
Day 05: Dhampus to Tolka
From Dhampus, we will begin the day with the early morning beautiful trek to through the beautiful trail of the region. We can view the most panoramic view of the region while trekking at this route. The trekking route goes for several hours through the beautiful and smooth path to Tolka. The night will be interesting at Tolka.
Day 06: Tolka to Jhinu Dada
From Tolka, we will have our delicious breakfast and will warm up with the early trekking over to Jhinu dada. The trekking will be through the exhilarating forest viewing some glorious view along with the encounter with some animals and birds. We will walk through the main trail to the Jhinu dada for several hours. The night will be at Jhinu dada at 1715m.
Day 07: Jhinu dada to Tadapani
Jhinu dada is popular for the natural hot spring water. We will take the refreshing bath at the natural hot water of that region. Then we will continue our journey through the beautiful route to Tadapani. The route will be interesting as it get closer to Tadapani at the altitude of 2045m. The night will be exhilarating at Tadapani.
Day 08: Tadapani to Bhaisi Kharka
After having a splendid night at Tadapani, we will move towards the Bhaisi dada with the energy from the mouth watering breakfast. The trekking route goes smoothly through the beautiful region of Bhaisi Kharka. Bhaisi Kharka is at the altitude of 1745m above sea level. The night will be at Bhaisi Kharka with friends.
Day 09: Bhaisi Kharka to Kristibung
Early morning, we will wake up at Bhaisi Kharka and will move towards the min path following the route to Kristibung. The trekking goes for several interesting and exhilarating hour from Bhaisi Kharka to Kristibung. Kristibung is at the altitude of 2985m. We can enjoy the night at tented camp.
Day 10: Kristibung to Khopra Phedi
After enjoying the night at the tented camp, we will trek towards the beautiful trekking route of the region following the path towards Khopra Phedi. The trekking goes for about 5 to 6 hours which will enable us to view the panoramic view of the region to entertain ourselves. We will spend the night at Khopra Phedi at the altitude of 3350m.
Day 11: Khopra Phedi to Khopra hill
The trekking of today goes towards the height to Khopra hill. From the Phedi, we will begin our journey which goes for about 5 to 6 hours steeply climb to the way. We will end that day trekking at Khopra hill with the resting view around the surrounding. The night will be beautiful at Khopra hill at the altitude of 4025m.
Day 12: Khopra Hill to Jaljala
Some of the trekkers may spend one day at the Khopra hill as the acclimatization day but as A Nepal Trek suggests, we will continue our journey from Khopra hill to Jaljala. Jaljala is at the altitude of 3525m which is a steep way from the Khopra hill. The night will be at tented camp at Jaljala.
Day 13: Jaljala to Khayer Lake and back to Jaljala
From Jaljala, we will move our way towards our destination. Early morning we will gain the height with the increasing way to the Khayer Lake. We will spend some quality time at the spot and will return back to Jaljala the same day. The night will be at Jaljala.
Day 14: Jaljala to Khopra Phedi
From Jaljala, we will return back to Khopra Phedi. The returning journey will be long from Jaljala to Khopra Phedi. But the scenic beauty of the way will surely mesmerizes us. After attaining our dream, the routes also seem closer and smoother. The night will be spending at Khopra Phedi.
Day 15: Khopra Phedi to Swanta
From Khopra Phedi, we will continue our returning journey following the trail to Swanta. The trail is easier as we return more back to the route. The trekking to this region will experience us beautiful moments of trekking. The night will be at Swanta.
Day 16: Swanta to Ghorepani
From Swanta, we will make our returning journey to Ghorepani. We will walk through the main trail from Swanta to Ghorepani. The trekking route will be interesting with the fellow trekkers. Walking along the way will arrive at Ghorepani.
Day17: Ghorepani to Poon hill and then to Tikhedhunga
From Ghorepani, we will resume our journey with the view of beautiful mountains through our naked eyes. We will view the mesmerizing view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himalchuli and many other snow capped mountains. Then after enjoying the beautiful views for hours, we will return back to Tikhedhunga following the steep way downwards. The night will be at Tikhedhunga.
Day 18: Tikhedhunga to Nayapul and to Pokhara
From Tikhedhunga, after enjoying the life time remembering experience of giant ranges of mountains through the naked eyes, we will motivate ourselves further to Nayapul. The reach of Nayapul will be fine for our lunch time. We will have our lunch at Nayapul and will take the short drive to Pokhara. The night will be at Pokhara.
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara today. Upon reaching Kathmandu, you can utilize your time for the last minute shopping or you can explore around the city. We celebrate the Farewell Dinner together with the trekking team and spend overnight at the hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure
We are saying good bye to the Kathmandu as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! We will transfer you to the airport for your returning flight.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van
- Three night tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu and Two night in Pokhara with breakfast
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek from Pokhara to Pokhara
- ACAP Permit and TIMS Card
- Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- All private Ground Transportation Pokhara hotel to Pokhara
- a Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes and Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Size of group: 1-12 people
Fitness level: Moderate
Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
Selected Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek
Our 19 days itinerary of Khayer Lake Trek is designed for those trekkers who are in good physical shape with good health. Some time if you wish to take much challenge and trek off the beaten trail.
We will be staying at Hotel International Guest House in Kathmandu and Splendid view in Pokhara and tourist standard teahouses during the trek. All accommodations are on twin-shared basis during the trek. Twin sharing or Single supplement will be served in Kathmandu.
Nepal Base Camp Treks will arrange rooms with attached washrooms; however, teahouses in some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. Also note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find them at higher elevations.
- All menu selected meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu. There will also be welcome dinner with typical cuisine and Menu selected farewell dinners. While on trek, we have breakfast and dinner in the same tea-houses/lodges we spend the night and lunch on our way to the next destination. Nepalese, Tibetan, the more common continental and Indian cuisines are common choices in the menu.
- Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
- 19 days Khayer LakeTrek is a moderate for those travelers who can walk up to 6-7 hours (10-15km) a day on an uphill and downhill trail will find this trek fulfilling. It is best that we prepare ourselves for the Everest trek by morning jogging and 1 hours exercising regularly at least a month prior to the start of the trek. Trekking to the Khayer Lake should be relatively easier for those who have experience walking/trekking in a high altitude environment. Past hiking experience would be an asset but no technical skill is required for this trip. It is also important that we consult our doctor. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, and blood diseases should inform Nepal Base Camp Treks before booking the trek.
- Best Time to Travel to Khayer Lake Trek
- The best time to trek to the Khayer Lake Trek is spring (March to May) and autumn (October to first week of December). The temperature is moderate in these seasons and guarantees amazing panorama views through the trip. Although this trek can be undertaken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
|S.N.||Trip||Trip Dates||Price||Space Lece|
|1.||Khayer Lake Trek||Book Now|