Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek
Annapurna Trekking Region is the challenging excursion to high altitude adventure trip. This trekking region includes Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek. We will provide with the opportunity of getting trekking experience at the beautiful and spectacular view of nature which will surround us from all the sides. The main theme of this trekking is to see the beauty of Tilicho Lake by crossing the Mesolanto pass. So to reach at Tilicho Lake we need to cross Mesokanto la and Tilicho pass. The Mesokanto la pass is situated at the altitude of 5099m and Tilicho pass is situated at the altitude of 5230m above sea level. Tilicho Lake is the lake situated at the highest altitude above sea level which is the main attraction of Annapurna Tilicho Lake Mesokanto Pass. Tilicho Lake is situated at the altitude of 4949m above sea level. In this trekking the environment of snow capped mountains to complete this trek we need to pass through many beautiful glacier lakes and glacier river of Annapurna region.
Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a Kathmandu to Besisahar drive to Bus or Private Vehicle. Drive goes for about 6/7 hours. After that we will follow the beautiful landscape trial of Ngadi, Jagat, Dharapani, Chame, Pisang, Manang, Khangsar and beautiful land of Tilicho base camp. Our trekking route will end in Pokhara. We can see many dazzling view of soaring mountains. During the trek we can clearly know about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Gurung, Thakalis and Magar community people. Nepal Base Camp Treks (Pvt. Ltd.) is always on your front foot to help by making you to trek in this place throughout the year. We will make your trekking schedule according to your holiday.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
The representatives from Nepal Base Camp Treks (Pvt. Ltd.) will welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport upon your arrival. We then transfer you to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Today, you will visit main places of Kathmandu valley. In the morning you visit Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Pashupatinath is the oldest and holiest Hindu temple; Bauddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa are the oldest Buddhist Stupas. After launch you visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan durbar square. In Kathmandu durbar square, you visit Kumari temple, the temple of Living goddess.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar
After enjoying the delicious breakfast at Kathmandu, we will drive to Besisahar. The driving road goes for about 6 to 7 hours long. We can see the beautiful scenario of natural beauty along with the roadside houses during the drive. The night will be at Besisahar enjoying at the lodges.
Day 04: Besisahar to Bahundanda
After having the breakfast at Bahundanda, we will trek further towards Bahundanda. The trail will offer us stunning view of great mountain ranges like Annapurna, Khudi, Ngadi peak and many more. We will have our lunch on the way. Continuing our journey through the main trail will lead us to Bahundanda after a walk of 5 to 6 hours.
Day 05: Bahundanda to Jagat
From Bahundanda, we will continue our journey following the cultivated area along with some beautiful waterfalls. We will have our lunch at Syange. We shouldn’t stop at Syange viewing the beautiful surrounding as we must have to reach at Jagat the same day. We should trek for about 5 to 6 hours from Bahundanda to Jagat. We will stay the night at Jagat.
Day 06: Jagat to Dharapani
Today, we will start our journey in a bit hurry as we need to move for more walking hours. Thus, we resume our journey following the ever flowing river Marsyangdi to the beautiful valley called Taal. With every step, we are getting closer to Manang district through the pine forest and the cultivated fields. We will be finally at Dharapani at 1960m with a trek for about 7 hours. We will rest the night at Dharapani.
Day 07: Dharapani to Chame
From Dharapani, we continue our trek ascending through the forest of fir and maple. The trail will offers its visitors with the glittering view of White Mountains like Manaslu, Lamjung and Annapurna II. After trekking for 5 hours, we will ultimately reach at Chame at the altitude of 2630m. We will stay the night at Chame.
Day 08: Chame to Pisang
From Chame, we will trek for about 6 hours to reach at Pisang. The trekking route is extremely beautiful here. After reaching at Pisang, we can visit the monasteries of that place. We will spend the night at Pisang at the altitude of 3200m above sea level at the nearest lodges.
Day 09: Pisang to Manang
From Pisang, our trekking route (for 6 hours) continues towards Manang viewing the Yak grazing land along with the scalar chain of Annapurna i.e. Annapurna II, III,IV. After walking for several hours will be enough for us to reach at Jharlang River. Following the main trail, crossing several villages, we are ultimately at Manang at the altitude of 3540m.
Day 10: Manang to Khangsar village
We may use one day to acclimatize ourselves at the Manang village. But as Himalayan view trekking suggests, we should continue our way following the Khangsar River. After crossing the Khangsar River through the bridge, we ascend slowly to the village where we can see houses made in Tibetan styles. Khangsar village is at the altitude of 3700m.
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho base camp
After spending a night at Khangsar village, we need to continue our way towards the Tilicho base camp. We need to pass through a monastery. Continuing our journey for several hours will leads us towards the Tilicho base camp at the elevation of 4200m.
Day 12: Tilicho base camp to Tilicho Lake and back to base camp
We will start the day early in the morning with a trek over to the Tilicho Lake. We need to trek for about 3 to 4 hours from base camp to Tilicho Lake. After reaching at Tilicho Lake, we will roam there for several hours and will return instantly to the base camp as the coldness may increase with the passage of time. We will be at base camp to enjoy the night. The whole phenomenon goes for about 6 to8 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka
From base camp, we will return to the yak kharka following the main trail down the path. After crossing the river with the help of log, we will be at yak kharka. We will spend the night at yak Kharka at one of the reputed guest houses at the height of 4000m.
Day 14: Trek to Thorang Phedi
From Yak Kharka, we will continue our journey towards the Thorang Phedi along the bank of Jarsang River. We should continue our way until we reach at Thorang Phedi where we will stay the night. The Thorang Phedi is at the altitude of 4420m. Today, we have walked around 4 to5 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath
After enjoying the breakfast at Thorang Phedi, we walk towards the holy land to Muktinath. We can get an opportunity of viewing Gangapurna, Annapurna and other several peaks. After the several ups and downs, we can reach at Muktinath. We will take rest at Muktinath at 3800m. The trekking route is 8 hours long.
Day 16: Muktinath to Jomsom
Early morning, we will wake up earlier than sun to worship lord Vishnu at Muktinath. Then we will have the breakfast and will proceed forward to Jomsom the same day. The trail goes down to Jomsom for about 5 to 6 hours. We can see beautiful hills in our side screen. Overnight will be enchanting at Jomsom. Jomsom is at the height of 2600m.
Day 17: Jomsom to Pokhara
From Jomsom we can catch the flight from the nearest airport to fly over to Pokhara and half day Tour Pokhara Valley visit to David fall, Tibetan camp, Bindu basini Temple International Museum and Fewa Lake. After the sightseeing warm up with team work delicious food and stay Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara today. Upon reaching Kathmandu, you can utilize your time for the last minute shopping or you can explore around the city. We celebrate the Farewell Dinner together with the trekking team and spend overnight at the hotel.
Day 19: Final Departure
We are saying good bye to the Kathmandu as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! We will transfer you to the airport for your returning flight.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van
- Three night tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu and one night in Pokhara with breakfast
- Jomsom Pokhara Flight ticket
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking with Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- All Tourist standard Accommodation in mountain lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- ACAP Permit and TIMS Card
- Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- All Ground Transportation from Kathmandu to Jagat via Bensishahar
- A Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly mountian guide during the trek from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes andService charge
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu).
- Your Travel Insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Size of group: 1-12 people
Fitness level: Moderate
Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
Selected Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek
Annapurna Tilicho Trek is designed for those trekkers who are in good physical shape with good health. Some time if you wish to take much challenge and trek off the beaten trail, then Tilicho Lake Trek to Jomsom valley via alternative Mesokanto Pass would be ideal. Another option for trekkers with limit experienced time would be 16 day Tilicho Base Camp
- All menu selected meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu. There will also be welcome dinner with typical cuisine and Menu selected farewell dinners. While on trek, we have breakfast and dinner in the same tea-houses/lodges we spend the night and lunch on our way to the next destination. Nepalese, Tibetan, the more common continental and Indian cuisines are common choices in the menu.
- Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
- 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek is a moderate for those travelers who can walk up to 6-7 hours (10-15km) a day on an uphill and downhill trail will find this trek fulfilling. It is best that we prepare ourselves for the Everest trek by morning jogging and 1 hours exercising regularly at least a month prior to the start of the trek. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp should be relatively easier for those who have experience walking/trekking in a high altitude environment. Past hiking experience would be an asset but no technical skill is required for this trip. It is also important that we consult our doctor. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, and blood diseases should inform Himalayan Glacier before booking the trek.
- Best Time to Travel to Annapurna Tilicho Base Camp Trek
- The best time to trek to the Annapurna Tilicho Base Camp is spring (March to May) and autumn (October to first week of December). The temperature is moderate in these seasons and guarantees amazing panorama views through the trip. Although this trek can be undertaken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
|S.N.||Trip||Trip Dates||Price||Space Lece|
|1.||Annapurna Tilicho Trek||12th April 2017||$ 990||6||Book Now|