Helambu Circuit Trek
Helambu Circuit Trek on the off-beaten trail to Helambu
Helambu Circuit Trek via Langtang Valley & Helambu Circuit Jugal Himal Panorama a magnificent walk on the high ridges of Kathmandu to reach isolated and pristine areas of Helambu, where Nepal Base Camp Trek expert guides will lead you on off the beaten path away from the mainstream trekking trail to Helambu.
Helambu Circuit Trek takes you to fascinating villages adorned with immense Buddhist culture of ancient heritage where few trekkers seldom venture, on this trek where you can enjoy the views of mountains and traditional life of the villages in the harmony of serene natural surroundings.
Helambu Circuit Trek a short drive towards North East of Kathmandu, and then walk leads uphill towards high ridges that surround Kathmandu valley with super views of snow capped peaks, rolling green hills and valleys as the walk leads into serene alpine forest with spectacular scenery.
Our walk leads through many lovely farm villages, where at Chisopani you can catch stunning sunrise views over chain of Himalayan peaks, as the trek progress reaching much higher areas past Gulfu Bhanjyang and Kutumsang to enter Helambu area at Tharepati, the highest point of the trek at 3,600m high offering super panorama of central Himalaya with Jungal Himal range of mountains.and best View Nepal Himala.
This pleasant and scenic walk finally reaching at Tarkeghyang the main village of Helambu area, where the people are known as Hyalmo tribe of Buddhist religion, similar culture to Sherpa and Tamang tribe, exploring Helambu hidden culture and ancient tradition around Tarkeghyang and Sermathang villages, our wonderful walk concludes with a drive back to Kathmandu after an enjoyable and memorable country walk on Helambu & Jugal Himal Panorama trek.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1,315m and transfer o hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal 1,463m with an hour trek to Chisopani (2,194m- 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang 2,141m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Tharepati 3,600m -04 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang 2,570m – 06 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang 2,693m -04 hrs walk and then drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 08: International departure for home ward bound.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,327 m and transfer to hotel.
On reaching Kathmandu international airport via various respective airlines, our Nepal Base Camp Treks guide or staff will receive you with warm welcome and then a short drive to your hotel in the heart of Kathmandu city.
After checking in your hotel rooms and getting refreshed join at the hotel lobby for group briefing and orientation program where our guide informs you regarding hotels, Kathmandu, Nepali culture, Helambu & Jugal Himal Panorama Trekking with welcome dinner in a pleasant authentic Nepalese restaurant with culture program.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour and trek preparations.
In Kathmandu morning after breakfast and at given time our city guide will pick you up for sightseeing tour around places of interest around Kathmandu old part of the city, Kathmandu is famous for world heritage sites with tour of Pashupatinath a holy temple, Bouddhanath Stupa a Buddhist pilgrimage spot or tour of Kathmandu old Durbar (palace) Square and ancient 2,500 years old Swayambhunath, afternoon free for Helambu & Jugal Himal Panorama Trekking preparation.
Day 03: Scenic drive to Sundarijal 1,463m 1 hr and trek to Chisapani 2,194m - 04 hrs.
Starting our wonderful Helambu & Jugal Himal Panorama trek with morning drive towards east of Kathmandu valley rim, reaching at Sundarijal situated 15 k.m. away from Kathmandu city, from Sundarijal our route leads to uphill climb through farm villages, cascade of waterfalls and reaching at an entrance of Shivapuri National Park, from here through patch of forest and scattered farm field villages to reach at Chisapani located on a ridge north of Kathmandu valley rim high hills, where air is cooler at an height of 2,300 meters with grand views of snowcapped peak ranges from Annapurna-Manaslu-Ganesh Himal, Lang tang Himal extend towards Jugal Himal range including views of Kathmandu valley, this spot offers stunning sunrise and sunset views as well.
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang 2,141m - 06 hrs.
Early morning catching the views of stunning sunrise over chain of peaks, our walk leads downhill to a nice village of Patibhanjyang, and then on uphill to Thodung danda and Gulphu-bhanjyang to reach our overnight stop at Kutumsang village, a lovely farm village with views of rolling green hills, valley and snow clad mountains.
Day 05: Trek to Tharepati 3,600m | 11,811ft - 04 hrs.
From Kutumsang morning walk leads to a gradual climb into pristine woodland of tall pines-fir-magnolia and rhododendron tree reaching a wide open green field after crossing a hill top of Kyuola Bhanjyang at 3,280 m and slowly a short climb leads atop Tahrepati at 3,600 m high with many simple lodges for overnight stay, offering tremendous views of beautiful landscapes and snow capped peaks.
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang 2,550m - 04 hrs.
Morning walk leads to a steep descend into forested area to reach a farm village of Melamchigaon, and then downhill to Melamchi Khola / river, on crossing a bridge uphill to Tarkeghyang village with views of Ganesh, Langtang and Jugal Himal range.
Tarkeghyang one of the charming village of Mid East Himalaya, famous for wood-work and intricate carving with orchard of delicious apples are grown around this beautiful area of Helambu. Hyalmo tribes are the main inhabitants with strong Buddhist religion similar to Sherpa and Tamang culture. At Tarkeghyang village for overnight stop in the comfort of nice homely lodge, with time for walk around oldest monastery of the area full of impressive Buddhist culture.
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang 2,693m -04 hrs walk and drive back to Kathmandu.
Enjoying overnight stop at Tarkeghyang village with its friendly locals of Hyalmo tribes, our last day walk leads on pleasant path around unspoiled forested areas, with views of beautiful Helambu villages, walk continues passing chortens a prayer Buddhist monuments, following the trail with superb views of rolling green hills reaching at Shermathang village for the drive back to Kathmandu, Sermathang another nice village of Hyalmo tribes with time to visit the old monastery.
With last day on the hills Helambu area with excellent mountain panorama, then taking a pleasant and scenic drive downhill to Melamche Bazaar a busy town, our drive continues to Kathmandu, after checking into your hotels with afternoon free at leisure and join in for farewell group dinner in a nice restaurant around Thamel area.
Day 08: Final International departure homeward bound.
Last day in amazing Nepal with awesome time in the high hills around Helambu & Jugal Himal Panorama trekking, our staff will transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for your final flight back homeward bound or to respective countries.
Cost includes on:
- Airport Pick up drop by private car/van
- Three night tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee during the trek
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. National park permits
- Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- One trekking guide during the trek and one porter each 2 clients and all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes and agency service charge
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Size of group: 1-10 people
Highest-Point: 3,600 m/11,800ft
Fitness level: Moderate
Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
Selected Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek
- The best time to trek Helambu Circuit Trek is spring (March to May) and autumn (October to first week of December). The temperature is moderate in these seasons and guarantees amazing panorama views through the trip. Although this trek can be undertaken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
|1.||Helambu Circuit Trek||Private||$ 460||Available||Book Now|